Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chicken Stroganoff

 
Chicken Stroganoff
Ingredients:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
halves - cubed
1/8 cup margarine
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style
salad Dress mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream
of chicken soup
Directions:
1.Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
2.Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.

Here is a little bit of a different version of stroganoff which I really enjoy.  I don't have a slow cooker so I just cook the chicken in a pan on the stove. I put the dressing on the chicken as it is cooking and then some in the sauce as well, and I think it turns out pretty tasty.

Rating: ****- Super easy to make and pretty tasty as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment